Good Hair Salon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lindsaywquinn, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

worked for me.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

She also needs a good proof-reader, bad enough she posted in poor use of the english language here, but its the same on her website. :?

3. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Worked for me too - I would never visit that salon after seeing 6 posts all advertising. If she can't read the terms/rules here that she was supposed to when she signed up, I wouldn't trust that she reads instructions on her chemical processes either:ack:

4. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Wow! After all of the posts flaming her, she had the gonads to place her website link this morning - unfreakingbelievable!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ah now i understand the "Read Me First" thread - good grief, what a way to push business away - i will stick with Sara at Headquarters, love her and she is intelligent enough to follow directions:cheers:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

wurked fore me two

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

If you're in need of a good salon in Raleigh, try Salon 101 on Creedmoor. The owner is a very nice lady, has been cutting hair for about 19 years and does a good job. Their website is www.salon101inc.com.

9. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i want a spiral perm.. i wanted one years ago ..i still want one....

i have dead straight hair and i am tired of the "poof" - actually, i am not, but it seems everyone else is...so ....and i want some curly hair.
    HP doesn't care what i do to it. He is so good..awwww

anyway - who can do this and do it right with out drying ou tmy hair and making me frizzy.. i want loose loose curls...thank you

10. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Well I hate to say it, but no matter what they tell you...perms dry out your hair and make it frizzy. They look good for a day or two in my opinion and thats it.

11. Tangerine

i want some curl too. i'm sitting here with hot curlers in my hair now. we'll see how it turns out shortly. :mrgreen:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well i would love to trade with either of you, do you know how long it takes to make curly hair straight!!!!

13. Tangerine

girl, i straighten mine every day.

14. NCGIRL

NCGIRL Well-Known Member

Does anyone know anything about Bello Salon? I see they have a Groupon & was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the place

15. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Me too! Also Hair by Erin Austin at Pure Salon has one and I was wondering about that place too!

16. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't suggest Erin...at least not for color or anything more than a trim. You can PM me for more details..

17. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Poor CMD, I saw the pics :(

18. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Haha...all good now. Sad when my mom can do more than someone who is advertising themselves as a "master stylist".

19. chicvisage

chicvisage New Member

:iagree:

Although, I wouldn't recommend her for ANYTHING!!! PM me for details too.

20. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

OK Ladies...Big Poppa Pump knows how to straighten hair, do perms, pick out panties...The whole nine yards. I only charge 120.00 per visit. If my wife will let me. Don't tell her I said this needer.