JC School Board Q of the Day

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grinder, Apr 11, 2012.

1. oggsmash

oggsmash Well-Known Member

He is a fool if he doesnt do just like I said and draw attention to his case in mt opinion. Look where doing as he was told got him thus far.....

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Good Morning Johnston County School Board! Hope you slept really good and had the best of dreams. Oh, did you hear the one about the female teacher who checked out a male student from school 2 years ago and took him shopping down in Smithfield? I guess that would not be "inappropriate behavior" now would it? I guess not since that teacher is still "teaching", of sorts. Have a great day!

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I use to have a thing for one of my teachers....she had a great set of everything. Wow. Wish I were the teachers pet back then!

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Must have been a student at Clayton High. Some sign in and out at will for no good reason, even after a "robo-call" saying that will not be allowed without a valid doctor's note or the parent physically signing them out. Guess that didn't scare them too much. Just come and go as they please, but I am sure the school board knows this too. I am sure nothing bad is happening when they are out and about without their parent's knowledge.:roll:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The following is from 1270wmpm. Why the difference in how the two cases are handled? Similar allegations, one person's name released, the other not. Why? :?:

Police: No Charges Against Clayton High Teacher
    Clayton - Police announced Thursday that a Clayton High teacher will not face any charges after a female student came forward on March 21 alleging that she [​IMG]was assaulted by the male teacher.
    Clayton Police Chief Glen Allen said last month the 17 year-old student alleged a male teacher at the school “touched her inappropriately on the leg and by touching her on the side to tickle her.”

On Thursday, Chief Allen told WTSB, “The investigation has been completed and reviewed with the office of the District Attorney. There will be no charges filed.”
    The name of the teacher was never released and no disciplinary action was reportedly taken against him.

6. Grinder

Amazing is it not?

Why was McNamara treated and handled how he was? 1 word. Canally. Why was the Clayton teacher treated and handled how he was? 1 word. McNamara.

7. Grinder

Tomorrow marks 45 days that Mr. McNamara has waited to tell his side to law enforcement, yet they will not budge.

45 days.

8. ServerSnapper

I think it's amazing we have all of the "cause" freaks on here but none will rise to this? Says something about them.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

dude, get out of my head. I was thinking the same thing. :neutral:

10. ServerSnapper

It is freaking amazing. Lets have an marathon for some kids in Africa, Lets go to Ralgeigh to protest, Hey these dogs are being mistreated lets friggin march!!!! Sad pathetic misguided cause chasing tree hounds. Screw our teachers!!!! But bless the lying little *******!!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

For the record, there IS a FB page and there have been nearly weekly meetings supporting this teacher from the public, his students and their parents. Just because it's not on 4042, doesn't mean it's not happening. :roll:

12. ServerSnapper

Well some of are not on or a part of the "FACEBOOK" nation of Zombies. I mean. As if. and Um Like. Wonderful. So that means you are a regular participant in this cause? Supporting this teacher? On your blessed "Like" Status for this cause? or are you a closet hater?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  13. Grinder

For the record, im one of the ring leaders.

14. ServerSnapper

I say it again "G". You are a good man.

15. Grinder

:) Thanks bud.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, I'm not smartass, I read about it.....like in the news and ****. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I am merely commenting on what is public knowledge.

17. ServerSnapper

Alrighty then! :idea:

18. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

That is not entirely true. He could make carefully worded statements approved by his attorney. He could be very vague and make a defiant stand in support of his character and reputation without mentioning the case at all. His attorney could also try to get permission from a judge to make certain statements about the case at a press conference. Has he tried this?

19. Grinder

I cant swear as to what his attorney has done in regards to what you suggested. I do know his attorney has advised that he says nothing to anyone about the case so that is the "not allowed" part. Maybe after May 3 when the Probable Cause hearing takes place (if the DA doesnt ask for yet another continuance - which is a joke in itself) and all the evidence is presented (or lack thereof) that the judge will throw the case out and he can speak all he likes.

20. Bradley90

Bradley90 Member

Having read through the comments in this thread and what I have read and heard in the media, I must say ( 1 ) I appreciate all of Grinder's sharing and ( 2 ) I am simply perplexed by the way this case has been handled by the "authorities."

Now I don't know the teacher and I have no experience with JC schools, but something doesn't add up, and I although I abhor teacher misconduct, I also abhor wrongful accusations by students and the way the school administrators always seem to believe the students and assume the teachers guilty, without there ever being any real evidence. Of that I do have some experience.

I used to teach high school in Guilford County. I quickly learned to be VERY careful in how anything I said or did might be perceived. Some of the girls were very aggressive sexually, teasing and toying with male teachers ( regardless of their age ). I made sure I was NEVER alone with a female student, always keeping the door open and having another teacher on guard. Between periods when I was obliged to stand in the hall to monitor the flow, I had to keep my hands in my back pockets at all times, to avoid being accused of touching. On a number of occasions students would make unfounded accusations against teachers and in every instance the school administrators would side with the student, without there being any corroboration. I realized it was a high risk situation for any male teacher.

I am no longer teaching. My choice. But I have lots of appreciation for teachers and coaches who are effective, conscientious, behave properly, and have to put up with so much nonsense. But to be wrongly accused and have no support from the administration, that is simply unconscionable.