House Fire

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Apr 22, 2012.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

I have some family members who lost their house and all belongings in a house fire last night. Thankfully they were not home at the time. I'm posting clothes and shoe sizes in this post. If you or anyone you know has anything you can donate, including furniture, please let me know. Thank you all so much.

Men: 34X32pants, large shirts, for a 19year old,
    34X30 pants, large shirts, size 91/2 shoes, for a 13year old,
    32X32 pants med.- lg shirts for my uncle,
    1x-x-large shirt, Women size 16 in pants or shorts, 91/2 shoe
    women- , 8-10pants med-large shirt size 8 shoes (lounge clothes for her as she has cancer)
    and school supplies, wash clothes, anything at all.

2. Mammafitz

Mammafitz Guest

I have several large - xlarge men's shirts in great condition. I also have some jeans in the sizes your are asking - also great condition. Please let me know how to get in touch so I can get these to you. So sorry for your family's loss.

3. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I am soooooooo sorry... I know how this feels.... I will see what I can get together. Please let me know where and how to get things to you!

4. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

I may have some clothes and other stuff. My roomie moved out and left a bunch of stuff and I have not gone through it yet.

5. SunShine26

Thank you all. You all can PM me and we can set up a meeting. You can also email me at bugaboo8302@gmail.com. I'm already meeting someone today to get some things which is wonderful. I will be available all week except for Friday and Saturday, and any other day after that. Someone my family knows has offered them a house to stay in until they can get everything together and back on their feet.

6. God'schild

We have a burgandy/deep red loveseat and a microwave and some toiletries. All yours!

7. SunShine26

Awesome! Let me check to make sure I have somewhere to keep the loveseat while they're in the hotel.

8. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

The roomie left a 19" TV. I know it works...would they need it?

9. keithm61

keithm61 Active Member

Hi. Sorry to hear the news. I have a 27" color TV in perfect condition. Also have a glass coffee table with 2 matching glass end tables I was going to put on CL but your welcome to them. Just let me know.

10. SunShine26

Absolutely! Thank you! Email me at bugaboo8302@gmail.com and we'll set up a time and place for me to pick it up! Thank you!

11. SunShine26

Yes to all of these! I have a little room in my barn I can keep the tables until they get into a place while figuring out what to do with rebuilding or whatever. Please email me and we'll set up a time and place for me to pick them up from you! Thank you!

12. SunShine26

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who is offering things to my aunt and uncle. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity for them. I know they will certainly appreciate it. I am in touch with their daughter and she thanks you as well.

13. keithm61

keithm61 Active Member

Sunshine...Just sent you an email.

14. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm going to walmart in the next couple of days .. would a gift certificate from there be ok - they can pick out what they want/need? I just can't imagine losing everything in a fire ... so devastating! Thankful no one was hurt!

15. SunShine26

Yes! That would be appreciated as well! Thank you!

16. God'schild

We just went through this in December and lost everything including 2 dogs... I KNOW the pain and agony and despair... Let me know about the loveseat and mocrowave when you can! PM me!

17. SunShine26

I am available after tomorrow to pick up these items if they are still available.