Child hit on bike on Powatan Road

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by countrydan, May 31, 2012.

1. countrydan

countrydan Well-Known Member

I am very upset that a little 7 year old child is suffering in the hospital today after being hit by a pickup truck on Powatan road. Children are allowed to ride four wheelers, go carts and motorbikes on the highway all the time in this area. This child deserves better. Let's pray he recovers.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  2. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

I am praying for this child and his family. Powhatan Road is too busy for small children to be riding bicycles.

3. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

My kids are 13 yr old and I would not even let them ride on a road like that! Just in the neighborhood.

4. lightningmcqueen

lightningmcqueen Well-Known Member

Little Daniel has passes away. I pray for his family and friends and all the young kids at Powhatan Elementary that will have a hard time understanding what happened to their classmate. Such an unnecessary life lesson.

5. countrydan

countrydan Well-Known Member

We are all grieving

God has the little boy now. It's up to the parents to pray for His presence with the family in what must be a terrible time.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cry:

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

How awful for the family and the man who hit him. Praying for all involved in their time of grief.:cry:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can't even imagine. I feel awful for both the driver and the family.

I came real CLOSE to hitting a kid a while back, he ran in front of my truck to cross the road to go to his house and THEN cross back to get on the bus. Scared the living crap out of me.

9. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

he has NOT died yet, so keep praying. I don't know where your information is coming from but I guarantee you, my information is accurate. Don't spread nothing if you don't know nothing.

10. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Have and will continue to pray for Daniel and his family. I too, don't understand why he was on that road, but I pray for his parents and how it must feel to have him laying in that bed, fighting for his life.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member