Refrigerator/freezer repair

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Jul 28, 2012.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Who would you call to come look at your 'fridge, if the freezer isn't freezing? An appliance repairman? Does it have to be brand specific, or is there a company that covers all appliances? Have never had to have large appliances repaired before.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

If it's still under the warranty I would check with the place you purchased it from. If not, you may want to get the booklet that came with it and see if it has a service company listed in it. Or you can go to the manufacturers web page and check there for a local repair shop.

3. shelly3

shelly3 Active Member

I have used Stewarts appliance out of Clayton- 553-6205 . Great service and he is pretty reasonable on rates compared to Sears.

4. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

Second on Stewart's Appliance and the last I knew he worked on Sears brand appliances or most any other for that matter. I have called him in the past and he has been here within 30-45 minutes.

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

When my dryer went out I called Chris Hooper with Reliable Appliance Repair 919 926 1506. He repairs all kinds of appliances. I will definately use his service again when I need something repaired. Same day service!

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Thanks, y'all ... 4042 saves the day again! Called Stewarts and Bobby Ross was out here within hours. I'll definitely use them again (tho hopefully I won't need it any time soon)!