BBQ, Cornhole, 50/50 Raffle, Yard Sale - We've got you covered!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by davynchristy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. davynchristy

davynchristy Well-Known Member

I know ya'll have been on the edge of your seat waiting for the next GCAA Cleveland United Storm FUNdraiser... well wait no more because it's almost here! Block off your calendars for August 18th because we've pulled out all the stops and are throwing one hell of a party! We're talking Yard Sale, BBQ Plates, 50/50 Raffle and a Cornhole Tournament all rolled into one exhausting, errr, I mean fun-filled day. Share it with your friends, family, coworkers, strangers at the grocery store too!

Here's the skinny...

BBQ - $8 for a plate, $9 with a drink and $10 for a plate/drink and a raffle ticket
    50/50 Raffle - $2 each or 3 for $5
    Cornhole Tournament - 1st and 2nd place trophies: $40/team (includes BBQ plate)
    Yard Sale - 7am
    Bake Sale - Yummo!

**GCAA Main Sports Complex, Cleveland School Rd across from DR Wells**

http://www.facebook.com/goSTORMsoccer

*****SPONSORED BY STEPHENS LAWNCARE 919-291-9319****

2. davynchristy

You: What can I do to support my favorite youth soccer team, The Cleveland United Storm?
    Me: Ummm... duh, you can come out to our HUGE fundraiser on August 18th?
    You: When did you say?
    Me: August 18th!
    You: What are you doing and how can I help?
    Me: Well... hold on to your shorts cause' we're pulling out all the stops on this one!
    You: Really? Please, oh please tell me more!
    Me: You're not going to believe this! We're holding a HUGE team Yard Sales followed by a BBQ cookout with fresh home cooked fixins', a 50/50 raffle, topped off with a Cornhole tournament!
    You: O-M-G! That's awesome! Where is it going to be?
    Me: It will be in the GCAA parking lot on Cleveland School Road, across from DR Wells.
    You: Awesome! What time should I be there and how much money do I need?
    Me: We'll start the yard sale around 7:00 am, BBQ around lunch time and the Cornhole tournament will be in the afternoon. Check out the flyer for more details... man you ask a lot of questions!
    You: Should I tell all my friends or keep this as out little secret?
    Me: Tell everyone and seriously... where do you come up with these questions?

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

^^^^^^
    you are a dork LOLOL :lol:

4. davynchristy

If you knew who created that "dialogue" you would TOTALLY understand it's origin :)

5. davynchristy

Cornhole tournament begins at 3pm!