homecoming dress??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Anyone know where else to go look for a Homecoming dress besides Deb's at the mall?? We do NOT have a high end budget so looking for very reasonable prices. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

What size are you looking for?

3. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

Dillards at Cary Towne Center has a TON of dresses on clearance - just went on Tuesday

4. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

The Dancing Dress boutique had all formal gowns marked down to $50 yesterday according to their Facebook page. Don't know how long that was going but I know they have some really affordable stuff if you buy off the rack. It is a bridal boutique so you have to make an appt to go in, but they are located right in downtown clayton. In the Southern Traditions House behind Four Oaks Bank.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dancing-Dress-Bridal-Boutique/160534470630090

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Ha ha, we were out this weekend looking for the same thing.

Try Plato's Closet in both Cary and Raleigh. Nicole's Closet at 42. And don't forget Goodwill!

6. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

What size?? I have 2 that I've been trying to sale for $25 each. Size 3 and size 5.

7. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

There's also that sewing place on Highway 50 (Thrifty Threads is it called) ?

She sells formal under consignment & usually has a very good selection of dresses.

8. jillywilly

jillywilly Active Member

Creighton Manor at Flowers Plantation is a great consignment store and they have a whole wall of prom/formal dresses.

9. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for the ideas. This will keep us busy for sure. Now, to find a time in the day to go. I still think I'm much too young to have a daughter going in the first place. LOL.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

10. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

We found a beautiful gown at Guardian Angel thrift store in Fuquay, I paid $9 and it is in perfect condition. They had quite a few others there at the time, along with some wedding dresses. You might call or email and see if they have any hanging. http://guardianangelthrift.org/

11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

hey tassy,,