Need nail salon recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ferrickhead28, Feb 18, 2013.

1. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

So I've been going to the same nail salon for well over 3 years. Got my first shellac over the weekend, had to go back the next day to get it fixed. Also, every time I get a pedi, I like a design on the big toe. Same design everytime.

So needless to say, I'm looking for something different. Can anyone recommend a salon (or person) that can do a really good shellac?

And by all means, I'm not dissing my current salon, they are amazing I just want change. :)

2. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Elizabeth & Co Hair Studio
    920 NC Hwy 42 West
    Clayton NC 27520

919-821-9992

longcompound@nc.rr.com

Beth has great nail techs in her shop. Experienced and professional, and nice atmosphere in her shop.

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with Tony at Cindy's Nails (In the shopping center at Hwy 50 and 42 where Lowes' Foods is). He is the best. He is a perfectionist and it shows. Love him!

4. Prisspot

Prisspot Member

CME4NAILS

I do nails and peds in my home in the Mcgees Crossroads Area. Nails by Debbie 919-938-4611. OPI GELS, SHELLAC, ETC.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  5. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

By far, the best HANDS DOWN is Becky at My Girlfriend's Place for Shellac. I have not had a pedicure there, but have had many Shellac appts. They are damage proof for 3-4 weeks.

6. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

She is awesome. Been to her several times.

7. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Yep, another vote for Cindy's....Fong is great for pedicures! :iagree: