anyone notice all the popo?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Mar 25, 2013.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Traveling today on I 40, around noon, coming back East, I passed probably 15-20 cops pulling over people left and right. First around Rock Quarry Road, and then again at the Clayton bypass.... Must be getting their quota!

Glad they didn't get me! Of course, I was doing the speed limit. :cheers:

2. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

a campaign against speeders for a week or so. Its on WTSB. Iv'e seen quite a few locally on back roads today.

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I saw at least a dozen on my way into Raleigh. Glad I don't have a lead foot. :)

4. sirputz

If they'd only do this everyday, we wouldn't have such a speeding problem in the city. I know that they can't afford to have this many people on duty for speeders, but most days you don't even see one!

I think it'd be better to see 3 or 4 out at all times ready to catch people and them not find anyone to pull over than to see 20 of them out once a month and get 10 people in a day.

5. HeelCQ

HeelCQ Member

I wish they would put 3 or 4 police on Josephine. People fly down that road.

6. sirputz

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

common misconception: quotas

8. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

“No Need 2 Speed” Campaign Underway

Law enforcement officers will be out in full force this week to target speeders during their annual “No Need 2 Speed” Campaign.

Speeding is one of the main causes of crashes and fatalities on North Carolina’s roads, and was a factor in 399 deaths last year.

Law enforcement officers will be out in full force across the state to cite speeders. The campaign kicked off March 25 and will last through Sunday, March 31.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

state troopers don't have quotas

10. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

They do just fine without them.

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

don't speed and it won't matter

12. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Just let me off with a warning next time

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I WISH the cops would nab the silver susuki forenza on 96 FLYING! Speed limit is 55, i guarantee you he's doing 80 at least. Passing anything and everything in sight, he's going to end up dead or he's going to kill someone else or an animal. He's passed me SEVERAL times, on the way down 96 & up 96. DF :boxing:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's frustrating and stressful. There used to be a girl who pulled that **** on 42 from Clayton to 4042 of the morning in a baby blue Toyota Camry. I hope she wrapped herself around a tree somewhere, because it's been a while since I've seen her dumb *** in the morning. It got so bad I'd pull off so she wouldn't be on my bumper. I saw the car one day up at the Walmart (recognized her tag, because I took a picture of it, I was going to call the cops) and I've never been so tempted to key anyone's vehicle in my life.

I would suggest that, get the license plate number and call it in before he kills someone or you.

15. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

*HP to report them.

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

your warning was the speed limit sign

17. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Lol. Yup.