In need of some toys and girls clothes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mcclouds6, Apr 14, 2013.

1. mcclouds6

mcclouds6 Well-Known Member

Later in the week I should know for sure- but I may be getting custody of my 3 year old niece. She will be coming to us without any toys or any clothes. If anyone has any toys that they may not want anymore please let me know. She is also needing clothes, when I visited her last week I noticed she was wearing a 3t short however the shorts were folded down at the waist and she is really small so she is either a 2t or 3t with shorts/pants. If you want to pm me with the information that is fine. I live in Benson and would be more that grateful to pick up any items you may have to spare. However I will not know for sure on this situation until the middle of the week.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

I have toys she can have, i have three girls and a ton of toys, just let me know : ) my email is awhitegloveclean@aol.com

3. mcclouds6

mcclouds6 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I will not know if my niece is coming to my home until May 8th. I just want to get her room prepared before I go to court next week and I am scrambling for toys and clothes for her. I will email you to make arrangements on when I can come by to pick up some items if you are not using them. Again Thank you so much.