concrete/paving company

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by emismom, Aug 6, 2013.

1. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

i was just wondering if anyone has used a concrete or paving company that you would recommend for a driveway?

2. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

As a former concrete inspector I can recommend CPH concrete, They are local and they really went above and beyond on the jobs I have seen them on. And trust me I am not easily impressed. I can also recommend AtoZ.

You may not be happy with asphalt in this area unless you apply a serious long term herbicide first due to the fact that wire grass can grow through it. But if you want to consider it then use Selco out of Wilson's Mills. They could also probably do concrete but I have not seen their work.

Get whoever you ask to break out labor and materials separate so you can compare, and don't pay until the job is complete. Good luck!

3. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

Custom Hardscapes, web page is customharscapesinc.com and they are on fb

4. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

We used A to Z about 5 years ago and we were pleased. You are welcome to come look at ours if you want.

5. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

thank you all im going to call these companies to have them come out and look at my driveway because theres a pretty good slope someone was saying that it may be better to do asphalt.