Lost dog..PLEASE help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bulldog, Dec 30, 2013.

1. bulldog

bulldog Member

Lost dog: Black, Afghan/lab/retriever mix, answers to the name "Piper", lost Saturday morning, Dec. 28th., no collar, South Plantation neighborhood, across from Cleveland High School. If you live in South Plantation or in and around the Cleveland High School area please keep an eye out for him, if found contact:

briennehays@gmail.com

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

There's a black lab mix with long hair that's been running around our neighborhood off of NC 210 but I doubt it's the one in question since he's wearing a collar,saw him this morning,he followed me and my dogs while on our walk but then ran off just before I got back home.

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Do you have a photo?

On another note, please keep a collar with tags on your dogs everyone. I must have found at least a dozen dogs this past year roaming around in and around my neighborhood. All of them did not have a collar or tags. It takes so much more work to reunite them with their owners when you don't have any contact information.

My 3 wear their collars with tags 24x7x365. In fact 2 of them have boomerang tags on their collars that can't come off.

4. bulldog

bulldog Member

Piper is no longer AWOL !...found and returned this evening...thanks to everyone who shared, posted, responded, Facebooked, etc...our neighbor is thrilled and happy to tears...that being said-(soapbox)-if you find a dog/pet as cute as it may be, and you may want to keep it, and it's obvious it's lost, you know the owner is looking for it, and you know who's dog it is, where it's home is, etc.. it's microchipped for goodness sake ! Don't be a jerk !...Things happen sometimes, and it's a member of someone's family...Thanks again everyone !

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

HURRAY for a happy and safe return for Piper!!!

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

It's funny that I just saw this post. Saturday as I was getting ready to walk out the door to go to work (around 1:30pm) some kids were at my door asking me if I was missing a black dog. And I am usually the one posting that my dogs went off chasing deer through the woods of south plantation. I am glad your dog returned home.

Bob V.