Dog Found near Cornwallis and 42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by HeidiB, Jan 15, 2014.

1. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

Mostly black dog with white lower legs that have little black spots...a few white patches throughout body as well as chest and tip of tail.
    Male.
    Extremely well mannered and clearly taken care of.
    Found on Lindsay Drive in Lafayette Place which is near intersection of 42 and Cornwallis.

Sweet male dog arrived on our porch this afternoon. He was seen roaming through our neighborhood this morning with a large boxer....but came on our front porch alone. Sweet temperament and is loving playing with the kids outside. Definitely a family pet.

Please email or call/text if its your dog.
    Heidibison@gmail.com
    919-800-1599

******can't figure out how to post a picture??*****

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Could it be this one? http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=38017

3. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

No...he has no collar and we are pretty far from Benson. Any idea on how to post a picture?

4. AnnetteL

I'm afraid I might be the wrong one to ask but here it goes,I download mine to a site called Photobucket.com and then copy the image link from there and click on the little picture icon above here,the one with mountain and the sun and paste it in there.

5. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

My kids are sad...but his Mommy has been found!

6. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

just curious - is he a dog who lives in the Southwoods Subdivision? We have new neighbors (2 houses down) who have a dog that is black, and there is also a boxer who wanders around collecting dogs on the run, for his pack...glad to hear the dog has been reunited with his human!

7. AnnetteL

Glad to hear it!!

8. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

No, we are a few miles from Southwoods... happy this little guy found his Mommy but his brother (the boxer) is still missing. :-(

9. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Someone put on facebook a make boxer was found 1/14/14 on Hwy 70 and Powhatan Road. Someone named Laurie found him 919-614-5210