Bathtub stickers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can get those stickers for the shower/bathtub floor. The ones that help from slipping. I've slipped three times in the past two weeks in my shower stall. I know if I go to Wally world the associates won't have a clue what I am looking for.

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I would think Walmart or Lowes would have them in the bath section.

3. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

They are at walmart in the bath/plumbing section (back near hardware, not where they sell towels and soap dispensers).

Actually most grocery stores have them also. Check the hardware aisle (probably near the cleaning supplies).

4. Rockyv58

Thanks

Just got very nervous when I started to slip. Was afraid I was going to fall and get knocked out and no one would find me.

5. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

6. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

If no luck at Wally World or Lowes, check Bed Bath and Beyond. Pretty sure they would have them. I got a rubber mat with suction cups for my tub when my Mom was coming to stay with us. She is elderly and I didn't want to take a chance with her slipping. So that is another option if the stickers cant be found...

7. Rockyv58

8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I know I've just seen them recently. Try Family Dollar.

9. Rockyv58

I know i have seen a family dollar but cant remember where I have seen one of them

10. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

I *think* I saw some at the Super 10 in downtown Clayton. I was there shopping for a shower curtain ($6!) and a new bath mat ($6!). I can't remember the pattern (flowers, maybe). The store is right beside the Coffee Mill/Flipside. It is in the same building as the grocery store. The only other place I can think of might be Rose's in Smithfield, if it is still open!!

If you give your email on wayfair, you get 10% off.

http://www.wayfair.com/keyword.php?keyword=bath+tub+tread&command=dosearch&st_price_range=0~50

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Whats the "dollar" store next to the old Food Lion on 70 in Clayton, its by the Pizza Hut and Wendys? Is that Family Dollar?

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We have the line ones, they work just fine!

13. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Yes, that is the Family Dollar I was referring to. I may be down there today and will check it out for you Rocky.

14. Rockyv58

Thanks