JoCo schools new principals?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mingomama, Jun 11, 2014.

1. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

I heard there was a meeting last night with JoCo schools to relocate/assign principals, etc. does anyone know the results?

Thanks

2. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I know Chad Jewitt is leaving the public school system. He is at McGee's middle now.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

5. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Mr Baker from Clayton Middle is going to SSS. He is a good one.

6. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

I hope they leave Corinth Holders alone. I am very pleased with the administration there.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

http://wtsbradio.com/localnews-wp.php

School Board Approves Numerous Personnel Changes
    New Principals Named At SSS High, McGee’s Middle

(Right) Stephen Baker, the current principal at Clayton Middle School, has been named the new principal at Smithfield Selma High effective July 1st.

The Johnston County Board of Education made several personnel changes at their monthly meeting on Tuesday.

Five principals were awarded two-year contracts effective July 1. They include: Ron Bryant Anthony at Benson Middle School, Jocell Flores at Clayton Middle, Brian C. Johnson at Powhatan Elementary, Brayton Leonhardt at East Clayton Elementary, and Benjamin T. Williams at River Dell Elementary.

Three assistant principals were also awarded two-year contracts beginning July 1. They include: Dana Jernigan at South Johnston High, Kenneth E. Sumler at Smithfield Selma High, and Cole Yarborough at Cleveland High School.

Kelly M. Holland was granted a one-year placement at Glendale Kenly Elementary as a Principal Fellows Intern.

Six school administrators were given transfers. Elisha Y. Hope, Assistant Principal at Smithfield Selma High was transferred to South Campus Middle/High as Assistant Principal. Michael S. Avery was moved from Assistant Principal at Benson Middle to Assistant Principal at Four Oaks Elementary. Patty Stone Whittington was moved from Principal at East Clayton Elementary to Director of Elementary Curriculum.

Michael R. Taylor, Principal at Smithfield Selma High was named Director of Facilities Management. Stephen Baker, Principal at Clayton Middle, was moved to the principal’s position at Smithfield Selma High. And Sheila Singleton was moved from her position as Principal at Benson Middle to Principal at McGee’s Middle School.

All the transfers aproved by the school board are effective July 1st.

8. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

They dont do it this way in NY

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Anyone know anything about Sheila the newly appointed McGees Middle school Principal? Wondering what kind of changes will come about this next year.....

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I don't care. :jester: