Sanitation Company

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by singlemom2, Jul 25, 2014.

1. singlemom2

singlemom2 Active Member

I just wanted to let everyone know about Veneta Ford Sanitation. I received a flyer in my mailbox. I was with Waste Industries & was paying $75 a quarter (no recycling)& the couple times I spoke to them on the phone, they were pretty rude. Veneta Ford is $60 a quarter & they are SO NICE! One week I didn't put the can at the road & she called to make sure everything was ok! Excellent customer service :) Plus....$1 from every quarterly payment goes to breast cancer research! Awesome company! Everyone should change!!

2. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

VF Sanitation

We switched to VF Sanitation too about a month ago. Very pleased with our service and I love that a portion of each bill goes to breast cancer research.

3. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Trash

Johnston County landfill!!!! $60 a year! Best bargain!!!

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

The Dump on Barber Mill is now 65.00 I saw the sign today while I was at the dump

5. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Still cheaper to take it yourself!

6. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

And don't forget that with your county sticker you have access to the landfill in Smithfield, so what your local convenience center can't take, the landfill does without additional charges. It truly is convenient and a heck of a bargain. Not to mention that it is one less truck barreling down your street at some ridiculous hour in the morning adding to the debris along the road side as it flies out of the speeding truck. And what about that trail of rotting mess it leaves on the street where your kids walk to the bus stop, yuck. After 20+ years of paying for someone to haul for us we are loving hauling our own, wish more people would.

7. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Totally agree!!! Go to the landfill every other Saturday!! Don't mind going...& I love saving the $$$!!!

8. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

They love me at the landfill... I usually pick up more than I drop off... Treasure Mountain!

9. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

I thought they frowned at scavaging?

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

He has bargaining power. Barter and trade.
    Moonshine is good.

11. Redneck Rich

Naw... they just frown upon me spending most of the week there waiting for trucks... Oh, and using their bathroom facilities makes them madder than a rained-on rooster. (so what if I make a little mess in there, it aint like its the White House grounds or something).

12. Redneck Rich

Jus ask the knotty-headed fella that helped me dig out my "new" screen door Monday. He thought is was a fair trade.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

One of my grandfathers built a trailer to pull behind his pickup truck. We used to laugh at him as he would put things on to take to the dump. He always came back with more than he took. Finally my grandmother had him plant bushes along the back fence so that she didn't have to look at all his stuff behind the fence. I loved going into that area when I was a kid and when he died some of that stuff was worth some money.

Go for it Redneck Rich, my grandfather would be proud of ya'. lol

Sherry