No more Maddy (hair stylist)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Oct 22, 2012.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

She's moving back to PA. I know she will be missed around here,certainly by me!

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me too

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Me three! :cry:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You girls that are losing Maddy ought to give my hairstylist a shot, love Shannon at Radiance Salon, she's a sweetheart, very experienced and i love the way i get pampered when i walk in the door

5. Luvgoose1

I went to see Maddy today for a last touch-up...and first thing I said was "Please don't move"....to which she replied..."Ok..I'm not!"
    So for all of us Maddy fans, she has decided to stay put in NC! Go ahead and book those next appointments!

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

That is great news,thanks for sharing!!

7. UNCHEELS

UNCHEELS Well-Known Member

Maddy really did move back to PA - at least that is what the owner of the salon told me in a voice mail.

I now need suggestions for a new stylists one who is good with medium length hair that is wavy/frizzy.

8. Luvgoose1

When this was first posted, she had decided to stay and she did for a while. Unfortunately, she did move back home to PA a couple months ago. I took Kaci's advice and tried Shannon at Radiance Salon and LOVE her! She has colored my hair twice and cut it once and I love the results. She has also made some suggestions and today at my appt., I may just take her up on it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who was using Maddy before she left!

kaci likes this.
  9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

How much does Shannon charge for a cut? I made the mistake of trying Great Clips . . . not so great.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Michelle, i am not sure on basic cuts but i do know she does my whole mop of hair with color, cut, highlights, etc., for a lot less and a lot better than all the other salonists i tried before i found Shannon at Radiance :)