Birthday party places

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by keemom, Jul 27, 2015.

1. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

My daughter is turning 5 and I'm trying to find a fun, inexpensive party place idea. The bounce houses are around 250-300, which is too much this year. Any ideas? She will want to invite her preschool class and a few other friends.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Chuck E Cheese?

3. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I've heard a lot of people mention "Jumpin' Jax". According to their website the parties are $200 - $225 BUT that includes cupcakes, drinks, paper goods, everything you would need...PLUS they clean up!

4. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

my kids love the smithfield aquatic center. I think its $125 for 2 hours. 1 hour you get a large room for the party. Second hour they play in the kiddy pool or the big pool depending on age. You have to supply your own cake / pizza / drinks / whatever

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Meet at the park, Clayton, Garner etc.....have a picnic, play games, go on a nature hike, play on the cool equipment. Serve cupcakes and have cheap good old fashion fun!

Hught likes this.
  6. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Unless of course it is 95 degrees and everyone will be miserable --or it rains and you can't do anything. It is hard to plan on outdoor party 2-3 weeks in advance an have no idea what the weather will be on the day of the party.

7. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Great idea. We're talking 5 yo here. Bad weather? Looks like we can't do it today. Crap happens.

8. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Looking for any suggestions on a location for my Granddaughter's Graduation in 2018. Also a location for her 18th birthday party this September.

Hught likes this.