TASTE OF CLEVELAND TIME AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Aug 11, 2015.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Taste of Cleveland tickets are now available through committee members, at the Chamber office, online on the Chamber website (link to follow when it goes active) and will be available at Simple Twist, the Cleveland Draft House, Anthony's La Piazza Italian Restaurant, Gregory Vineyards, or Lane's Seafood. The Event this year will take place on September 10th from 6pm until 9pm at the The Hall and Gardens at Landmark. Ticket price is $25 each for 21 years of age older only. Tickets are limited so be sure to get yours asap.

We are also accepting donations for the Silent Auction to be held during the event to raise money for our 2 local High School's Chamber Scholarship Fund. To donate please contact Marlene at the Chamber office 919-771-8448, either of the Committee Chairs - Karen Cooper 919-625-5429 or Naomi Stevens 919-585-3336, or drop off at the Chamber office during regular business hours.

This is always a great community event offering the best tasting and sampling of local Johnston County restaurants, wineries, breweries, and food vendors. A great way to have a nice date night and support your local community.

Sherry A. likes this.
  2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If you need tickets or want to donate to the silent auction to raise money for scholarships for West Johnston High and Cleveland High, you can message me too on here. Thanks to all our local participants that help make this event fun and a great fundraiser!

Sherry A. likes this.
  3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, if you have a favorite brewery, winery, restaurant, or food vendor that you think would be a great addition, we are still accepting applications, just let me know.

Sherry A. likes this.
  4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

image.jpg

jlc007 and Sherry A. like this.
  5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Tickets are on sale now with a limited availability. Gets yours asap from several of the participating vendors, Chamber Committee and Board members, online, or at the Chamber Office during regular business hours. $25 each for 21 and older only.

Sherry A. likes this.
  6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump :)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sherry A. likes this.
  8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Taste of Cleveland is next Thursday, would love to see a lot of you there for this community event.

9. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Will the football game be on the big screen??

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It's Thursday Night, what game?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing our local community out for this event and supporting our local high schools scholarship fund by bidding in our silent auction that has a lot of great offerings with a minimum value of $75.
    www.facebook.com/tasteofcleveland

12. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

La Tech - W Kentucky, Pitt - NE

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Patriots!!

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

will i know anyone if i go?

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep, i'll be there and you can hang with me, Christopher and Deanne i know will be there, and lots of others, i usually know quite a few people every time i have gone.

peppercorns likes this.
  16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Be ready to vote for The People's Choice Award 1st and 2nd place that all the vendors will be vying for at the Taste of Cleveland! In addition we have 3 independent anonymous judges voting on several awards all the vendors will be competing for including Best Overall in Food, Most Original Entree, Best Presentation, Best Dessert, and Best in Beverages, awards will be presented after 8:30.

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Who do you not know?.....LOL

kaci likes this.
  18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WINNERS OF THE TASTE OF CLEVELAND (voted on by 3 qualified anonymous judges and People's Choice by all those attending are):

Best Overall in Food - Simple Twist
    Most Original Entree - Backyard Bistro
    Best Presentation - 42 Sweets
    Best Dessert - Anna's Gourmet Bananna and Nut Breads
    Best in Beverages - Gregory's Vineyards
    People's Choice, 1st Place - Tavern in The Grove
    People's Choice, 2nd Place - Anthony's La Piazza

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member