Question about after/school activities

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Judge Smails, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

My girlfriend and her daughter are relocating here to Clayton in the next month and I wanted to get some advance ideas/advice.

Her daughter is 6, almost 7, and will be at Polenta Elementary. Can anyone offer suggestions, advice, hints, ideas on after-school activities, etc., that will help out (seeing as how I am a clueless bachelor :) ). Where she lives now she has a YMCA, gymnastics and other things that will pick her up from school until she gets off work.

Anything like that here in the Clayton area? We've been researching online but I figure gathering advice from local parents would be best. Thanks so much in advance.

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Sherry A. likes this.
  3. Jason

Jason Member

Polenta has an after school program... $105 / month Our Daughter was in there and she loved it. Darren and Corrina are great!

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

5. Bucky

Bucky Active Member

Our GS has been going to the Cleveland Child Care and Development Center for the last few years and they have done a great job. My daughter drops him off in the morning and the Center takes him to school and picks him up afterward and returns him to their center.

They also have summer programs available every year. I know they deliver and pick up from Polenta and they are not far from the school overall. Just down off Old Drugstore Rd.