ROLL TIDE ROLL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Sep 24, 2011.

1. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Don't be. Ole Miss played their asses off. Good Game.

TBonz and Sherry A. like this.
  2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

3. Sherry A.

4. Terry B.

Terry B. Active Member

I have a neice and nephew that go to Bama. My nephew got on ESPN Game Day two weeks ago

Sherry A. likes this.
  5. Sherry A.

6. Sherry A.

Still third quarter and I'm still nervous......but Roll Tide Roll! 38 to 3 Alabama!

[​IMG]

7. Sherry A.

[​IMG]

TBonz likes this.
  8. Sherry A.

9. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Woooooooooo, Pig ! Sooie!
    Razorbacks!

10. Sherry A.

[​IMG]

11. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

home field advantage. maybe next year. lol

Sherry A. likes this.
  12. Sherry A.

Very classy!

[​IMG]

poppin cork likes this.
  13. Sherry A.

14. Sherry A.

Alabama has a tough football game against Texas A&M today. I am having to decorate, make food, clean the house and try to take a nap to calm my nerves and prepare. Some don't understand college football or the SEC and for those who don't my deepest sympathy goes out to you. It is a deep tradition, carried forward from generation to generation with great pride. When I was a child it was something I watched with my family or listened to on the radio if we were overseas. When in the States our family would dress up and drive anywhere to an Alabama football game in rain or shine. My father admired Coach Bear Bryant and held him with high esteem. When the "Bear" died my family was in mourning for a long time and my dad actually went to his grave and laid flowers. It's a bond. It's discipline. It's good, clean, Southern, American fun (don't post anything about injuries on this Thread, I know about them). When in Germany at a soccer game my dad told me to yell "Roll Tide Roll", which I did, and from the other side of the field we heard "War Eagle", a call from our arch enemy, yet a friend from the States. When one of my grandfathers died his funeral fell on the day of the Alabama vs Auburn game. My father assured everyone that the service would be over way before game time and people came in suits and dresses in team colors. Texas A&M is a great football team and it is with great pride that I say....RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU ( I am very nervous for today's game). Roll Tide Roll!!!!

Sherry

15. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Football originated up North.

16. Sherry A.

I don't care where it originated, Bama and SEC football is passed down from generation to generation. It is tradition in my family.

Thanks for the history lesson on where it originated, if I ever need to know.

Sherry

17. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Well you made it like its all a southern thing. All good. Go Aggies.

18. Sherry A.

The SEC is a Southern thing, baby! The Tide came to play today.

Sherry

19. Sherry A.

20. Sherry A.

The Big Orange Sucks!!!!

[​IMG]