Hairdresser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

There are several new people in our subdivision and they all are looking for referrals. Unfortunately, the most current postings are from 2012. So it would be helpful to hear from you all where to get the best cut, color, men's hair and toddlers. Thanks.

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I like Jennifer Locklear at Pure Salon at 40/42. 919-773-0404. I think it's one of the more professionally run salons in the area. Consistent and conscientious staff, excellent customer service, clean environment. I have seen men, women and children, (& including myself) leave as very happy customers while there.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I used to go to Pure and always left as a happy customer, but my bank acct. was never happy. Jennifer (the owner @ Pure) is very fast and is a Master Colorist. My hair is long & thick and she could cut & color my hair (roots & highlights) in about an 1-1/2 hrs, where previous stylists would be 2-3 hours. I had to look for a less expensive option when I was unemployed and met Shannon @ Radiance Salon through a friend that goes to her and haven't let anyone else do my hair since. I've been going to Shannon for almost 3 years, she is wonderful and her salon is beautiful! The other ladies that work at Radiance are very good also and have very loyal customers. Her rates are very reasonable by comparison to what I was paying at Pure and I come out every bit as happy every time!

http://www.radiancespaonline.com/

5. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

Heidi Hicks is a great stylist who has been in the area for a long time. I highly recommend her! She owns Allie Grace Salon on Cleveland School Road near Dance Art. She has 3 other ladies in the salon who are also good! Call or text her at 919-868-9693.

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I also recommend Shannon. When my stylist moved out of state, I decided to try Shannon based on recommendations here and have been totally pleased! I have very resistant gray hair and she knew just what to use to ensure that it would take to the color and look natural. She is also a wonderful person and I always have a great time chatting with her while she does my hair!

tassy likes this.
  7. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

All of these recommendations have been very helpful, but the newbies on our street are looking for someone who can deal with fine hair and can execute a flawless bob. Any of you out there have fine hair and a bob and love your consistent results?

8. Mary Lynn Sills

Mary Lynn Sills New Member

Give Jessica Soard at Walmart in Smithfield a try...she is excellent with color and a cut and the prices are reasonable. I believe it's called Smartstyle but it is located in the Walmart in Smithfield NC