What businesses you would like to see in White Oak/Garner?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GarnerBiz.com, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Don't feed the trolls when they try to bait you.

Hught likes this.
  2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I graciously ask you to take your hate and rhetoric where it belongs. It's not here.
    Thank you.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Tell the Pope.

Sherry

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

5. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

:D That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

jlc007, Sherry A. and Wayne Stollings like this.
  6. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Hobby Lobby? Seriously? I'd expect to find something like that up on Capital Blvd, or in Asheboro. While you're at it, why not add a Big Lots and Kmart?

Seriously, how about some types of stores that negate the need for anyone local to drive to Southpoint or TTC. We don't need any more food. Jesus. There are 15 restaurants already in the White Oak area. If you're going to add another, add a Bonefish, and close down about 5 others.

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

You mean Cookie Pope? I think it's outside her area. Just kidding Sherry. :)

Back to the topic on hand. I'd love to see a Tom's Trains kind of store come out that way. Also a Burlington coat, Harris Teeter, Publix and a Mongolian Grill

Sherry A. likes this.
  8. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

There already is a Burlington Coat in the new section to the left of Target.

9. Rockyv58

Oh yeah. I totally forgot. I guess my 'old timers' is kicking in :)

10. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

They are building a Hobby Lobby on Capital lol. - http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle...ruction-starts-for-two-big-new-retailers.html

11. Bucky

Bucky Active Member

12. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

13. markfnc

14. markfnc

15. markfnc

tassy likes this.
  16. esther

esther Active Member

Not Happy.... so wanted Home Goods to come back to their original Staples location :(

Rockyv58 likes this.
  17. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

I just have to laugh at some of the suggestions. One has to understand what and how these businesses operate, and Garner doesnt match their operating plans.

Only realistic ones would be Old Navy (surprised there isnt one already) and Sheetz, which has recently been announced.

18. markfnc

19. Rockyv58

Has there been any updates on Garner extending Timber Drive to meet up with S. Greenfield Parkway?

20. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. Maybe in a couple years at this point once more is built on the Greenfield side. Also it may depend on the owner of the land selling part of it to the NCDOT.

white oak2.PNG white oak1.gif