Veterinarian recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Judge Smails, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Looking for a vet for my girlfriend's awesome German Shepherd and silky grey kitty. She moved here from just outside Charlotte recently and we need an awesome, friendly (and perhaps funny) vet to take care of the fur babies.

There was an older thread on here but everything was from 2012 and earlier, so was hoping for some updated thoughts. We are near Cleveland High School and would like someone close by if possible.

Thanks in advance.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

My recommendation is for Clayton animal hospital. My guys just love Dr. April and Dr. Beam

PirateGirl likes this.
  3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

poppin cork likes this.
  4. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

We used to use Clayton animal hospital and they were great. Getting our cats there became such an ordeal we switched to Dr. Sara Lesh. She come to us and is great. Company is Healthy Pets Mobile.

5. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Robinson Animal Hospital in Clayton is great and we also like the Carolina Ranch.

6. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

Stage Road Animal Hospital. Down Hwy 210 at the Johnston / Harnett line. VERY reasonable prices and great pet care.

tassy likes this.
  7. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Dr. Barzola......Clayton Animal Hospital. Treated the dog in my avatar (God rest her soul) like she was her own dog. Highly recommend.

8. mandmdad

mandmdad Well-Known Member

We use Cleveland Animal Hospital and have been happy with them.