Little Caesars at 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by smparrish, Mar 9, 2016.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Oh great, more paper towel roll pizza. I think the last time I ate Little Caeser's was around the time Godfather's went out of business (Herman Cain!)

Being excited about Little Caeser's tells me how that joke of a "Mexican restaurant" was getting rave reviews on here a few months ago. BTW, are they still in business?

You guys need to travel out of the Cleveland School District at least once a year. In the Giant Metropolis of downtown Raleigh (Mayberry, to most people in "real" big cities, you can find much better pizza. Real pizza. Hell, I'd take Marco's over Carboard Caesar's anyday

Harvey likes this.
  2. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, say it ain't so. What's next, a Sir Pizza? Are we turning in to Asheboro?

I would hope that our area would be moving in the right direction. But with places like Terrafin closing, and Little Caeaser's and Sir Pizza opening, it really is a "wrong direction" situation. You guys need to wake up and realize there is better, and healthier food out there. Start demanding it, and it will come. Vote with your food-pocketbooks

Harvey likes this.
  3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have never been a Little Cesar's fan until hubby wanted to try their deep dish stuffed crust. That was pretty darned good!

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Pizza Inn said they should open around the week of April 18. I'm real excited they will be back.

Rockyv58 likes this.
  5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

It has it's place, like when you are headed to the pool and want to grab a quick $5 pizza. However, I will never understand people getting excited about it. Sure it is cheap and not everyone can afford a nicer dinner, but you are correct in that there are places in Raleigh that are fantastic and not that much more expensive.

26.2 and alen like this.
  6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I've been to Lombardis and Rays in NYC, and Ginos East and original UNo's in Chicago, they are very good. But, i really like Pizza Inn.

poppin cork likes this.
  7. alen

alen Well-Known Member

Healthier food like healthy pizza? That's still worth eating? I doubt it.