Guy living near Big Brick Wall- $3500 bond?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, Oct 17, 2012.

1. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

JCSO: DWI Suspect Crashes Truck Minutes After Shoplifting Beer
    A Johnston County man reportedly didn’t make it very far after allegedly shoplifting beer from a convenience store on Highway 210 near I-40 Sunday afternoon. Deputies said just minutes after 34 year-old Margarito Garcia Teran of Old Fairground Road reportedly stole a case of Bud Light beer, he wrecked his truck near his home.

Teran was charged by deputies with larceny. State troopers who investigated the single vehicle accident charged Teran with driving while impaired and having an open container of alcohol in the passenger area. He was booked into the Johnston County Jail under a $3,500 bond.

This guy could have killed somebody- this happened not far from my home- I will be investigating further. The wrecked truck sits in the yard near the big, ugly, incomplete brick wall on Old Fairground Rd. The wreck happened on the curve by the Church.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ok, I'll bite...

What should his bond have been set at?

3. bothersomeoneelse

bothersomeoneelse New Member

Looks like a big pond being dug out next to the wall in the low corner complete with dock. wow- do you need a permit to dig out a pond? what happens if it fails ? where will the water go/ in the road?

4. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Ive been wondering whats being dug/built there, as the landfall doesnt make sense with the huge dock-like structure they put in.