White Oak Grill

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jesse82nc, Dec 15, 2016.

1. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

2. WadeCorbett

WadeCorbett Well-Known Member

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

It's a local dive. They have great prices on beer, still a 1.50 on Wednesdays. They make all their pizzas fresh. Great burgers too. They have 2 pool tables also. It's worth a look see. We like it there!

jesse82nc and Auxie like this.
  4. ricks99

ricks99 Well-Known Member

Haven't been to WOG, but the Twisted Owl in Smithfield (also owned by Rhett) is one of my favorites.

5. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Gets a small crowd early morning for biscuits and coffee. Good lunch crowd for the burgers. Never been in the evening. Pretty dumpy place but like the man said, great beer prices and good food.

6. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Love their DIY sign and/or "logo" out front. Wish they sold t-shirts emblazoned with it! Maybe they do?

7. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Go in and find out. It has good food at good prices. I've never been there at night.

8. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Bingo! You said the magic words: "good food at good prices". I'll definitely give them a try. Thanks.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We went and had their pizza one night when a friends kid wanted to see a band that was there. Bartender/waitress told us that they make their own dough & sauce for the pizza, it was pretty good pizza! It's a little on the sketchy side at night IMHO, but I have friends that go there to sing karaoke and love it, and they're friends that I would never peg for going in there.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Pizza is AH-Mazing!