Grooming Services

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by aydansnana, Jan 29, 2017.

1. aydansnana

aydansnana Well-Known Member

I am looking recommendations for mobile groomers that serve the Old Cleveland School area. I have a 7 month Shih Tzus and I really think she would be more comfortable with a one on one and no crating while being groomed. Thanks in advance for your recommendations/suggestions.

2. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

We haven't used a mobile groomer, but Doggie Doz in Clayton does not crate during your dog's grooming session. They do a great job grooming and our dog enjoys the freedom to mingle with other dogs.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Bark and Bath

4. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

And that is exactly why I don't use them any more. I am not fond of random dogs running loose on the floor while others are being groomed. I don't know whose dog has really been vetted and who hasn't not to mention the chance of a dog fight because they are grooming, not overseeing a doggie daycare. It's not a safe practice in my opinion.

poppin cork likes this.
  5. aydansnana

aydansnana Well-Known Member

Thanks - I will continue to look

6. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

FYI, I used Adorybull on Buffalo Rd, Clayton a couple weeks ago, LOVED them. The dog was done when they said, price was reasonable and the cut is cute. And the dog was not traumatized or left running around with random strange dogs while he waited his turn.