Ear Piercing Recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by beebsy, Feb 8, 2017.

1. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for ear piercing for a 12 year old, other than Claire's or Piercing Pagoda? I am looking along the lines of a tattoo shop that does piercing...thanks in advance...:)

2. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

I would recommend Fair Trade Tattoo on 70 business near Clayton High School, they did an awesome job when my girlfriend got some extra ear piercings. The guys were super nice and got it done quickly and relatively pain free.

http://www.fairtradetattooers.com/

beebsy likes this.
  3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Monkey Ink at 40/42. I would only ever use a legit Tattoo place for a piercing, even a simple one. Plain and simple they have way more experience and follow more strict cleanliness rules than a 16 year old with 10 minutes of training at the mall.

beebsy likes this.
  4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'd go to a jewelry store.

poppin cork likes this.
  5. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

That's where I took my oldest daughter, but they have since changed hands and I wasn't sure it would still be as good as it was back then...so THANK YOU for chiming in!

6. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Monkey Ink, my 80 year old mother went and had her ears redone. She can't stop talking about how wonderful the young man was who did her piercing, nice shop.