Today's Wow did I just see that?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sherry A. likes this.
  3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sherry A. likes this.
  4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Auxie likes this.
  9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Squirrel has no time for snake's reptilian bullshit

After discovering a snake sunning itself, presumably on its turf, this squirrel went all NIMBY on its legless interloper. Behold: a death of 1,000 nibbles.

Admittedly, the camera work here is kinda lousy, but the fight is absolutely fascinating. I knew that squirrels could be vicious, but the careful, prolonged attack the rodent dishes out on what you'd have assumed would be the more dangerous of the two species involved in this scuffle is really something else.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Auxie likes this.
  13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree it is vandalism and the perpetrator should be found and penalized, but I agree this is funny as hell . . .

Against all evidence, city of Savannah claims googly eyes glued to Revolutionary War statue are "not funny"

[​IMG]
    An extremely funny prankster glued googly eyes to the statue of Revolutionary War commander Nathaniel Greene; the City of Savannah took to its Facebook page to insist that this was "not funny" but rather "vandalism" and saying that the police had been involved.

Savannah Police are not impressed by the city's wrath. Noting that the eyes didn't do any damage, the police promised to review its CCTV footage to see if they could prosecute someone for trespassing.

"It may look funny but harming our historic monuments and public property is no laughing matter," the city wrote. "In fact, it's a crime."

City officials urged anyone with information to contact local police. "We are hoping to find the person responsible!" they wrote.

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/13/nathaniel-googly.html#more-671337

Sherry A. and Auxie like this.
  14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member