Covid 19

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Mar 19, 2021.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Trust me. This fellow has no education, or professional training whatsoever in epidemiology, or anything else having to do with communicable diseases. He likes to come across as being “knowledgeable” in disease, as if he is some kind of “inside expert”, but he’s just a barber pulling out teeth and calling himself an “oral surgeon”. Remember, just because you may share a biotech work environment with a scientist or a doctor, does not make YOU one. So, I think, like Lawnboy said, you’d be better off sticking to your maps. (Speaking of which, Jesse - Did you ever get that awful “online map mistake” corrected? It sure seemed to irritate you to no end to find a tiny mistake like that, left uncorrected for so long…..oh, the genuine tragedy!)

If you love life, and your family and your pets, and everything that you’ve been blessed with so far, then get yourself, and your loved ones, vaccinated and protected. It’s the most “pro-life” thing that anyone can do right now.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

upload_2021-7-14_16-55-33.gif
    poor dwk

markfnc likes this.
  3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

The typical on topic cogent argument we have come to expect from certain posters.

4. BuzzMyMonkey

Yup, dwk is a fine representation to what I posted.
    It is what it is.

5. Wayne Stollings

No, but you are what you are.....

6. BuzzMyMonkey

Thanks Bub. I’m accurate and to the point.

7. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

You’re like somebody bringing a butter knife to a sword fight: Dull and Pointless, but stay healthy anyway.

8. Wayne Stollings

He is used to having a war of wits while being unarmed, but he has one secret weapon, he is too ignorant to know just how ignorant he really is.

9. Wayne Stollings

Only in your dreams and when you try to pass those falsehoods you love to believe.

10. BuzzMyMonkey

11. Wayne Stollings

12. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

And yet, they continue to put their underwear on every single day. It would appear that some spend more time protecting their pants, rather than their lives.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  13. Wayne Stollings

14. Wayne Stollings

[​IMG]

David P Gelles
    @gelles

“We probably would still have polio in this country if we had the kind of false information that’s being spread now,” Dr. Fauci said on CNN when asked by
    @Acosta
    about the misinformation spread by Fox News regarding the Covid-19 vaccines.

3:30 PM · Jul 17, 2021

DWK and Hught like this.
  15. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I am 80 years old, got my shot and still wear my mask. I understand why young people do not get the shot because the long term effects are not known. At my age i am not concerned.

16. Wayne Stollings

Neither are the long term effects of Covid known .....

pcroom and DWK like this.
  17. Wayne Stollings

18. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I need somebody to explain to me what the “long-term effects” of death are, and if it will be bad for my asthma….I remain perplexed.

19. Wayne Stollings

The long term effects are that you become immune to all other diseases known to man. Your asthma will be gone ... along with your ability to breathe, talk, see, feel, etc. The only thing you will have to worry about is decay, but then the microbes and such need food too.

DWK likes this.
  20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member