Covid 19

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

You quote a program that uses disease prevention to stop immigration and claim that the inverse must be true? Perhaps you should go back to the pit where you can present half truths and lies along with your cohorts.

2. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

1) I don't. I just recognize that we weren't here first. Our ancestors hated the King Of England for trying to tax us. Are we wrong for being upset with that? Can you understand how we totall F***cked the indigenous Americans that they might be upset in a similar, yet even more profound way? Do you think we are in the right for having kicked the Native Americans off their land so we could take it? It's nothing about "hating my skin." It's about recognizing wrong. We are all here today because of it. Let others have what they want, the same way we did, and have. This is a country of immigrants. Not white immigrants.

2) Proudly educated at the oldest University in NC. Sorry you weren't.

3) Absolutely not - but yours/Trumps does. This is the very essence of the current Russian/former Nazi fascists regimes

Surely you can't be serious? Please look in the mirror.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  3. Wayne Stollings

No, he is well versed in the alternate histories presented by Q'Anon and the other revisionists.

4. Wayne Stollings

Perhaps you should take your crap back to the pit as it is not supposed to be trotted out here.

lawnboy likes this.
  5. Wayne Stollings

Now to try to deflect the discussion to derail it. You have that one trick pony aspect.

DWK likes this.
  6. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

You’re no different than the folks who discriminated against the Irish (yes, the Irish!) and the Southern Europeans who emigrated to the US at the turn of the last century. At least you “outed” yourself as such. You do know that most of us are white on here, and in my case, Celtic/British Isles white. And yes, “as a Christian, I have seen many terrible things” in the world, and you’re certainly one of them. Thanks for showing us YOUR “true colors”.

lawnboy and Wayne Stollings like this.
  7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

ACW is unknowingly showing off his own hypocrisy again.
    How refreshing, him and his stupid play date dwk and lawnloser ought to heed ACW’s own words because they have been the biggest violators of ACW’s own advice. It’s the three stooges.
    The pit !!! LOFL.

8. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I like how the numbnutz lifted my quote out of context from a different discussion.

9. lawnboy

NJ2NC doesn't like non-white immigration. Well maybe I don't like White Supremacist Trump lackeys from new Jersey coming to MY STATE. Hm, maybe you should "go back where you came from" because I don't like Yankee immigrants!

My white family has roots in this state for 200 years!

Sound familiar? You probably uttered those very words to someone brown this morning after Hannity told you to.

How does it feel to hear them?

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Lol. Case in point.

11. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

She? defiantly seems to have some MAJOR issues for sure.

12. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

Interesting. Perhaps I should quote some of the 'comments' from others on this thread over the past few days?

13. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Awww….it looks like our resident troll who adds ZERO to any discussion is off his meds again. Here’s something that’ll help you get back on track. I’m sure they’ll recognize you when they see you coming:

8A6F7A49-5EEF-4E5C-ADB2-D97CDB869ABF.jpeg

lawnboy likes this.
  14. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Go back to your garbage state of New Jersey. Things were just fine in JoCo before you started throwing trash out of your car window around here like it was Newark. And take Jesse with you. He’s from New Jersey too.

Wayne Stollings and lawnboy like this.
  15. lawnboy

DWK, can you drop some of these mental health leaflets at the next anti-mask rally at the Joco BoE for all the Qanon zombies/out-of-town/state fascist activists (Cawthorn, etc?)

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  16. Wayne Stollings

He is good about trying to change what people say. He even provides "translations" which are clear and outrageous Strawman Fallacies.

DWK likes this.
  17. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I like “defiantly”, but I think you meant “definitely”.

NJ2NC and Wayne Stollings like this.
  18. Wayne Stollings

Are you trying to say some of these folks write English like it is their second, or in the case of Buzz, their third language?

lawnboy likes this.
  19. Wayne Stollings

America’s Frontline Doctors, a right-wing group founded last year to promote pro-Trump doctors during the coronavirus pandemic, is working in tandem with a small network of health care companies to sow distrust in the Covid-19 vaccine, dupe tens of thousands of people into seeking ineffective treatments for the disease, and then sell consultations and millions of dollars’ worth of those medications. The data indicate patients spent at least $15 million — and potentially much more — on consultations and medications combined.

20. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

Boylawn, I am probably darker than those immigrants that you use to cut your grass?