Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

niko

REMINDER - REMINDER - REMINDER - TOMORROW is the big day to kick off the beginning of taking care of all wonderful animals in clean, loving, caring JCAC. PLEASE ATTEND!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Good luck tomorrow.

3. Anonymous

Today is the first day to make the animals have a better life.

4. Anonymous

Re: no kill shelter

5. Anonymous

6. Anonymous

niko

TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET THIS NEAR SUPER HUMAN EFFORT OFF THE GROUND AND IMPROVE EVERYTHING AT JCAS 110%, WE ALL HOPE, SO PLEASE ATTEND WITH YOUR POSITIVE INPUT, AND THANKS AGAIN FOR CARING.

7. Anonymous

I understand. Thank you for your respect and taking me seriously.

8. Anonymous

niko

Hopefully some of you who attended today's meeting will post what went on, and hopefully, it was all positive. Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Re: niko

You mean that after posting constantly for a week telling everyone to ATTEND THIS MEETING that YOU didn't even bother to go? How funny is that?!? :roll:

10. Anonymous

niko

and another one who hides behind "guest". Well, it would have been very difficult for me to attend the meeting since I live 7½ hours away, but am very proud to say that PEPPERCORN and MARK are my kids. Big mouth, did you attend?

11. insight

insight Well-Known Member

Oh and your real name is Passionate Animal Lover? Yeah, right.

If you don't even live around here why are you mouthing off here so much?

I guess you won't know NAME CALLER since you didn't bother showing up! That is just tooooo funny. You aren't even from this area and are on here constantly telling everyone to get involved but when it comes down to it, you have your big excuse for why you can't be here. Talk talk talk talk but no action. :roll:

12. Anonymous

niko

INSIGHT? to what? Interesting, I give what I can to different organizations, guess that makes me a bad person, since these orgs are all over the country. Hmmm, INSIGHT, how does one split themselves up to attend ALL the meetings country wide and physically volunteer? . And, what have you done lately regarding the animals that can't speak for themselves? You just sit here and badmouth people. I VOLUNTEER, do "footwork" and then some, am sure it is a whole lot more than you have ever done. DID YOU GO TO THE MEETING? If you did, I gather you put all of those great people "down", which was not the object of the meeting. Another airhead taking up space here.

13. Anonymous

Talk talk talk talk! All about you. You do so much. Talk talk talk. Where's the proof? Talk talk talk talk. :roll:

14. Anonymous

So did anybody go to the meeting? What happened?

15. Anonymous

niko

so "talk talk? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY? Rob any old ladies,? Kick anybody when they are down? BARF. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE.

16. Anonymous

Yes went to the meeting yesterday.
    Will post more later.

17. Anonymous

That's pretty funny coming from someone that didn't even BOTHER attending the meeting after talking about it for a WEEK! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

18. Anonymous

GROW UP JERK.

19. Anonymous

niko

GUEST - MUST BE GREAT TO BE BRAIN DEAD, AND NOT KNOW HOW TO READ OR COMPREHEND, BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Hey PAL. In case you haven't noticed it your CAPS LOCK is stuck. You should fix that. You should have plenty of time to do that since you live in aother state and don't attend the local meetings you drone on and on about. Hahahhahahahahahaha!!