Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

LOVE THY ANIMALS

2. Anonymous

OK...Where are all the folks with the great ideas.

I need a place for the next meeting.
    Any thoughts, suggestions, or comments?

3. Anonymous

For the next meeting, we should have it at a restaurant with a private room. Alot of restaurants will give you a private room if you have ten or more people. Or.... A church or school gym?

4. Anonymous

I WOULD RATHER THE MONEY GO TO HABITAT 4 NIKO NOT A RESTAURANT.

5. Anonymous

How bout Mucho Mexico in Smithfield??? They have big tables and the cheese sauce is delicious!! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Seriously, they are really nice and it's close enough to the court house if any county people want to come. (If ya'll want them to come :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

6. Anonymous

Texas Steakhouse also has that private room in the back.

7. Anonymous

insane

I think we all agree the animal shelter made a mistake, however in my opinion the dog deserved it considering it attacked another dog as well as a person. I have to agree with one of the stories I read, if the dog would have attacked my dog as well as myself in my own yard, the dog would have died instantly. So be thankful that the dog was put out of its misery the way it was instead of having a bullet placed between its eyes in front of you! Hopefully you have learned a lessson yourself to keep your dogs contained to your property. Also you had the choice to keep the dog contained at your home instead of letting the animal control take it, so basically its your fault. What kinda idiot would let animal control take there animal to begin with when you have the option to keeping it contained at home??????????? Valuable lessons are learned in life every day and I think you need to move on with your life. This has been going on too long and all you should devote more of your time to helping homeless animal in our area as well as donating supplies, food etc to the animal shelter. :lol:

8. Anonymous

Oh.. okay "Jen" :shock:

9. Sandy Lewis

Sandy Lewis Well-Known Member

This post has been removed

10. Anonymous

As a matter of fact she was!!! She was at a meeting before the Niko incident to change the gassing!! She has been helping JCAPL and other groups!!! She has gotten and continues to get things for the shelter and JCAPL and others!!!! You might want to see that she is trying to do something and ask her to join you instead of bashing her!!!!

11. Anonymous

Mark wrote:
    We got that part. We'd just like to see you, Peppercorn, and Niko's "parents" embark on a campaign to educate dog owners about proper confinement with the same fervor. That is, if you're truly trying to make a difference. You're getting all worked up about an easily solvable, rare problem ...while ignoring the huge problem you have helped to exacerbate.

12. Anonymous

Sounds like a plan taking shape to me. You may want to call a few of those Chinese restaurants too.

13. Anonymous

AH , I see my nemisis is back....
    This time posting under Mark's name....

For the record, to Jen and Sandy Lewis especially, the Mark that has been on this board did not write the first two posts on page 56 which insult Jen and Sandy. This is probably the same putz who wrote stuff under my name at one time also. I apologize that this has happened and I am looking into the problem.

Can we please trace the phony poster?

How can I be so sure that Mark didn't make those posts...Simple. He's my husband. :lol:

14. Mark

Mark Active Member

Thank you my wife.

15. Mark

Mark Active Member

Now I hope people can not post under my name.
    Thank you all again and sorry about the other comments from unknown.

16. Anonymous

No nemesis here sister, I've said my peace and let it go, that's somebody new. I still check the posts but bite my tongue.

Peppercorn, I'm kinda curious as to why you don't just register and sign in each time like your husband has done. Just a thought. Seems that there are enough fronts going on around here that you'd clear out the possibility of anyone using your name by taking that step.

17. Mark

Mark Active Member

I do belive that will be done today.
    Thank you. :D

18. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hey.. good idea...

Thank you Guest - I honestly never knew it mattered. That is an excellent way to check for authenticity. Thank you!

19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

meeting places???!!!!

Does anyone know of any halls?

20. Anonymous

Smithfield Library has a few conference rooms, they usually let groups uses these. You just need to call and reserve one.