$10 gift certificate to CDH for only .80

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 23, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Don't know how long this offer is good for BUT you can go to restaurant.com and buy up to 4 $10 gift certificates for Cleveland Draft House for only .80 each if you enter the promo code PLATE.

Coupon is not good for alcohol and you must purchase a minimum of 2 entrees and your order minimum is $20. Not good on Fri-Sat.

I just scored 4 of them for only $3.20. :hurray:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Michelle, for that I *might* try them again. Or give them as gifts to folks who like to eat there. :cheers:

It works, I just did it too.

3. N Dalton

N Dalton Guest

$10 gift cert to CDH

Just did it too, but there are some rules:

One cert. per month
    Have to order $20+ (at least 2 entrees)
    Does not count towards alcohol
    Does not count Fri or Sat

But...at least it is $10 off and was only .80!!

NWD

4. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Worked for me too!!

It was also told to me that the promo code worked for Cold Stone Creamery!!

Thanks Michelle!!!

5. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Sure does & we used it 2 weeks ago. Had gotten a gift cert for $10. Ended up buying a large ice cream cake for everyone (was my son's b-day). They were great, gave us no issues & we'll definitely do it again some time. Restaurants.com does this quite often w/ the 80% off. Helps for sure.

stephanie--mom to 7

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

the code works on all of the restaurants :hurray:

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Just checked Saturday morning and the Cleveland Draft House is "Out of Stock" :(

8. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

There will be more next month. They start out the month w/ X number available. If they run out, more go up the next month.

9. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

We used one for a cake and ice cream for a birthday too, it was great! We also used one to just take us all to get ice cream. Love that place, they are always so nice!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

There is a new code today for restaurant.com

SUNNY

$5 for $25 gift certificates. I know its not as good as the last deal, but for those wanting CDH gift certificates before they get sold out again, its still a good deal.