$10 KISS Concert Tickets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Melynda, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Livenation.com has $10 tickets today only for the Aug 29th KISS concert in Raleigh. Yes ... it looks like its for the seats on the Lawn ... but I still think for $10 its a great deal :)

2. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

Kiss

today is the last day to purchase them too! I got mine

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I wish I hadnt already bought seats to take my little guy. I know I would want a seat but I think he would like the lawn better. And it would have been cheaper. Im worried with everyone standing up he wont be able to see. Well he is 4 ft 9 in at 8 yrs old. he will probably be ok!

DB's wife

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Is db going to be with you guys? I think my teen is getting the $10.00 tickets and would love to meet you and your son. She has been brainwashed and thinks db is an icon. :mrgreen: I know she would love to meet at some time in the eating/smoking area.

I asked her if I could paint her face for the concert and she yelled..."ew". I told her that she's not a true fan but can go without the paint. I also told her to stop worrying about what others think and go with the flow on face painting and all. She told me that having a mom like me who doesn't care what others think is enough in our family. Think I'll kick her fanny for that. :lol::lol:

I think seats for kids your age are the better choice for concerts because they can become overwhelmed. I started taking mine when she was five years old and always had reserved seating for many years so she could enjoy the music. We laugh about the time she fell asleep at a Springsteen concert at the RBC. Who could fall asleep with all the noise? My kid who played outside all day. Oh well, I try to turn her onto to great music when I can and we always keep our ticket stubs.

Have fun!

Sherry

5. dangerboy

We just got a pair of tickets cuz hopefully DB will be working the show. If not its really an outing for my son and me. Im the big Kiss fan in the family and I want to share the experience with my son before NO ONE wants to see those guys in those tights suits any more! lol

Im sure we can find a place at the show we can let the kids meet! We will talk closer to the show.

My son would love to paint his face but its gonna be an outside show in the middle of August. It will just sweat off.

DB's wife

6. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip....got my 4 lawn tickets today.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

If anyone happens to have 3 of the $10 tickets they want to sell please contact me.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I was able to get DH 4 tickets for him and his buddies!! So happy!!

9. dangerboy

wished i had bought a whole bunch and them scalped them.
    just kidding.

db's wife

10. sdw714

sdw714 Well-Known Member

tickets

I have 4 Kiss tickets that we will not be using. PM me if interested.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM.

12. sdw714

sdw714 Well-Known Member

I should have updated this earlier - - the tickets are no longer available.