100% gasoline

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cynadon, Feb 4, 2014.

1. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

anybody know a store that sells gas no alcohol. I've got an engine that needs pure gasoline.

markfnc likes this.
  2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I think Valero

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

They sell it at Lowe's, but it's not cheap. It's near the small power equipment like chainsaws.

I know some gas stations have like 1 pump that is 100%, there was one in Morrisville I used to pass all the time.

4. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

The station at NC 5 and 1010 has gas with no ethanol.

Another station owner at 50 and Old Drug Store claims that 'high-test' or the 93 octane has no ethanol.

I try to use a tank of 93 octane once every 1,000 miles which is actually cheaper than fuel injector cleaner.

Brian from Brian's Auto Repair says that he replaces fuel injectors that are 'green' from the 'corn' in the gas.

There is supposedly a gov't mandate coming soon forcing stations to sell gas with 15% ethanol. A number of major auto manufacturers are stating that using 15% ethanol will VOID the warranty.

I use 100% gas in my mowers, golf cart and small engines. It may be my imagination but I think I get 4~500 more RPM's on the mower and it throws the grass further.

5. 42Local

42Local Well-Known Member

markfnc likes this.