2010-2011 School Year Information

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Jul 12, 2010.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

All I can say is wow. this is the earliest I have ever gotten the information regarding Open House....hopefully all the other schools in the are have posted theirs too.

As for me, and those that have kids going to McGee's Middle, they've got on their webpage:

Open House - Monday, August 23 4:00-7:00 pm
    *6th Grade Parent/Student Information Session - 4:00-4:30 in the Gym
    *7th/8th Grade Parent/Student Information Session - 5:00-5:30 in the Gym
    *Schedules will be distributed after each Information Session
    :hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

They are way ahead of the new high school (Corinth Holders)! I called the school Friday to see what time school begins/ends and was told it had not been set yet. Really? So, I called county office and the lady who answered said it would be 7:30-4:30, which cannot be correct as that is about 2 hours longer than any other high school in the county. I suggested that might be operating hours and not student hours, but she was sure it was correct.:?
    I did have fun sharing that with my son though! Should have seen his eyes when I said 4:30!!:jester: Hopefully, they will get the word out soon. It would be nice to plan a schedule!

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

West view has the dates/times of open house posted outside...and i have recieved some addt'l info from pta pres. Walmart also has a lot of local school supply lists already.

4. ncgal

ncgal Well-Known Member

Cleveland High

Just saw on the Cleveland High School website that they will be conducting tours of the school today as well as the next 2 Mondays from 6-7:30!

I'm hoping to have some questions answered tonight!