2400 mile walk

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dannyboyardee, Mar 3, 2010.

1. I can only imagine the responses I'll get to this post.I'm guessing most of you will be kind, though some cynical.
    Last year I announced I would walk across the country from Smithfield to Las Vegas to raise money for the homeless.

We postponed the trip until August 1st this year.

So it is on! We need an RV donated for the 6 month journey.

We also need a driver who can be with us the entire 6 months.

I am the only one actually walking the 20 miles a day but still need the help of people who wouldnt mind passing the word along to their contacts. And if someone out there would like to contact potential sponsors of the event that would be great too.

The website for "Faithwalk 2010 " is

www.rescuethemission.com

Thanks and may God continue to bless you in your lives.

2. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!! Thank is an awesome thing you are doing!!!! I don't have an RV but I'll donate in some other way.

3. Great .We need people to tell people to tell people and so on. In addition
    we hope to find a few internet crazies to get the word out through chat rooms and boards like this.

People can e-mail a few businesses telling them our story and passing along the site.

Sponsors will recieve a place n our page for years .After finish, assumiong I dont pass out half way, I will travel talking about rescue Missions like The Raleigh Rescue Mission and The smithfield rescue missiion and the work they do, so our sponsors will get lots of exposure.