Aardvark Trash

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jbarrow0811, Jul 4, 2014.

1. jbarrow0811

jbarrow0811 Well-Known Member

Anyone on here use them for trash service? Are they reliable? They seem to be the cheapest around....almost everyone else in the neighborhood uses waste industries but I would rather not. Thinking of signing up today since our sticker for the dump just expired...its gettin to be a bit much with a baby :) Thanks for any input~

2. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

We just signed up for them a couple of weeks ago, so far so good

3. toocool8

toocool8 Member

We switched to VF Sanitation because they were cheaper and they donate to a breast cancer charity. Their service seems to be pretty good. Their website is www.vfsanitation.com.

We have tried a few different companies in the past, but not the one you mentioned above. Our last company was Waste Industries, but they changed their route a month or so ago and they stopped coming on time. Plus, they are more expensive than our new company.

Hope that helps.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We use them and we love them. Very nice folks who understand good customer service.

5. jbarrow0811

jbarrow0811 Well-Known Member

Thanks yall :) We just started service with them this week. The guy who delivered the can was super nice, rolled it up to the side of the house and then came up and thanked me for becoming a customer and let me know when the service day was.

6. lamassey

lamassey New Member

Very Happy with Aardvark

I switched to Aardvark and couldn't more pleased. I checked prices and they were the least expensive. I met both owners when they were dropping off cans for Cleveland Pop Warner and introduced myself as a customer. They were super nice. My son forgot to roll the can to the street and they rolled it out for us.:hurray: They have the best price and service by far. You'll be happy with them.