about 10 minutes worth of help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

My sony trinitron finally died. I picked up a used tv yesterday to replace it and was able to get the tv in and installed. The sony is way to heavy for me to lift. I let it drop when I took it out of the cabinet and was able to strap it to a hand truck and got it out to the drive way. But when I went to lift it up to put it in the back of my car it dropped and the case popped off. I need someone who can run over and just help me put it in the back of my car. I figure once i get it to the dump on Barber Mill I can probably have the guy there help me put it in the electronics dumpster.
    Thanks

2. WadeCorbett

WadeCorbett Well-Known Member

Rocky,

When did you want to tackle this? I'll be happy to stop by and help if I can.

3. Rockyv58

Thanks Wade, I had someone come over yesterday afternoon and help me pick the tv up and help me load it into my vehicle. Not I just have to run by the dump on my way home from school and see if the attendant there can help me unload it into the electronics dumpster.

4. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

Try to do it today because they are closed tomorrow!

5. Rockyv58

I got the tv there today. Are you sure they are closed tomorrow? I have my normal trash that I usually take on Fridays. I didn't notice a sign for closed on Good Friday.

6. Rockyv58

Open Friday but closed Saturday

went to their web page and here is what they have posted

The Johnston County Landfill and Solid Waste Convenience Centers will be OPEN on Friday, April 18th with regular hours but will be CLOSED on Saturday, April 19th in observance of the Easter holiday. The Landfill and Convenience Centers will return to their regular business schedule on Monday, April 21st.