Accountant

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Okay, we need an accountant. We have always, always done our taxes ourselves except for one year. We can not this year for various reasons. Adoption tax laws have changed and ours is quite complicated. I need someone local who KNOWS what they're doing and not just looking at a stupid screen. I can do that & follow along. I really need someone who knows the tax laws, especially adoption, and knows what they are doing. Years ago, we hired someone. She did NOT know adoption tax laws and basically, we did not get what we should have. So, any suggestions on someone? And no one that is crazy expensive. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

Hi

Frank Pittman is a friend of ours. I'm not sure if he can fulfill what you are looking for, but you might at least want to give him a call. His office is up at 4042.

http://www.patscpa.com/

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch!

Stephanie-- mom to 10

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

5. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Second the recommendation for Frank Pittman. He keeps up on the current tax laws, so should be able to help you.

6. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

2nd or 3rd for FRANK!!! He's a one man CPA operation not some big firm. He is also a father of 3 and a great family guy!
    Be sure to tell him KELYEL sent you!
    ;)

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Julie Stewart in Clayton. 919-550-7053. 400 S Robinson Street (near Clayton High)..
    Only person I trust with our convoluted taxes.