ahem...cough...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Aug 7, 2012.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

....sigh......

P.S.A. number: (I lost count)

The time to tell your attorney's office things they need to know to HELP YOU is......uummm..oh! IMMEDIATELY. This will make your process much easier to get through and it will also be honest and forthcoming. "Late entries" make for bad outcomes..........;)

Thank you for your time.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Or, in other words...

Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

3. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

It most certainly does if you are business for yourself.

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Your avatar is broken

5. God'schild

Good one Clif!!! I've heard that before....... lololol

Grinder, even if one is in business for oneslf, I think the customer has some "due diligence" to be sure that he is being honest, forthright, fully disclosing the information needed. After all, he is the one seeking help, right?????????????????

6. Grinder

Cliff...no its not.

GC, in the legal world yes, the client should be able to "spill the beans" and all the beans they need to spill. However, people are people and they do strange things at times. If a business wants to keep their clients as returning clients and have good PR, then yes when you have an emergency then the business has one as well.

The last time i had a plumbing emergency i called 3 plumbers. 1 didnt answer (it was on a early Sunday afternoon), 1 said he could not do it and 1 came out and fixed it. Guess who i am calling next time?

We had a client who used to use another company (same type service that we do) who had a rush job and the other company could not do it. He came to us and has been a client for almost 10 years now.

So yes, your emergency is generally our emergency.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Yes it is:
    [​IMG]

An emergency isn't put off, which is what procrastination is.

8. Grinder

Weird. I see it on my screen.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

It's fixed now.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

G.....was never missing from my screen.

11. Grinder

Aint no telling. I just reloaded it.

12. God'schild

I agree but I'm talking about the people who only offer up the info when they are all of a sudden hit with the fact that they may not be able to be helped.

Example: person needs "X" amount of money coming in every month in order to utilize a "service". When asked by the firm about all forms of income 19,000 times and they say "none" and it is intimated that they cannot be helped, that is when they come back another day and start pulling income out of the air, their butt and everywhere else with no proof of it. At that point the firm must decide if this person is not going to be hiding other info at their so called "convenience" or until they are pushed by the law for disclosure. At that point their emergency is.............not so much one now AND is this a person/customer/client that a firm wants to deal with anyway? Have had some of those in the past and things can get mighty ugly at court appearances. If someone cannot be honest from the start, that is probably the reason they are in the shape they are in.

If you can't be forthtight and honest in a legal business aspect, then no. The emergency is not the firms emergency and the person/client/customer may be recommended to someone else with blessings.

Jussss sayin.......

13. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

This makes sense................