Alleged JoCo Homewrecker

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Jun 29, 2011.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

For personal reaons I am LMAO about this and all I can say is that birds of a feather (or should I say poor character) flock together, but it's also local news so worth mentioning. (And spare me the "innocent until proven guilty" or "I know Christi Stem personally and this is not true" or "it's a conspiracy" stuff because no way a DA is going to file a lawsuit like this and not have hard evidence to back it up. That's law school 101 for a criminal conversation case.)

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9797338/

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I want to see the sex tape.

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Wow...I found out about the law that you can sue a homewrecker but most of the time they don't have a pot to peepee in. :?

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Doyle and Mr. Stem should get it on and than they all can call it even steven.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Dang, if you're dumb enough to sleep with the DA's husband then I say you get what you deserve.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

DA looks kinda fun herself

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Seems to me that if Doyle has suspicions in 2008, that was the time to begin the separation, especially if she was considering hiring a PI to follow the guy.

No winners here. All parties suffer losses to a degree. And, those kids will be forever reminded of their father's dalliance.

Ancient law that needs not be on the books. And get rid of the 1 year separation requirement. If it's broken, and unlikely to be fixed (and most know that already), cut it loose. Require counselling for those couples with children and let people get on with their lives.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  9. BuzzMyMonkey

So because its an ancient law that doesn't fit your agenda change it?? That right there is another slippery slope bo.

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

This is the thing that bothers me most:
    She should lose her mediator certification for that, at the very least.

11. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

agreed with losing mediator certification...should be fined by the Bar..if not disbarred for unethical conduct.

12. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

:iagree:

To me you look pretty weak if you have to go to court to settle something like this, male or female. He cheated, move on, whether that is through forgiveness or moving out.

More importantly, a parent make a public spectacle of something like this so that the children are involved and aware says a lot about someone's ego. She's more concerned about being cheated on than what effect parading this in public has on her kids,IMHO

13. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Hell hath no fury...

I think you nailed it, though. She is in a public position and one where she can be embarrassed easily. So why not drag the other woman down with her? If Doyle is going to have to wear the shame, why shouldn't Stem? Personally, I think she'll do more harm than good and isn't going to teach anyone a lesson.

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, lets waste time and money....

:roll:

15. VolleyGrl

Her husband is the one responsible for causing the most harm to the family by cheating and causing the split. The kids are going to suffer because of the consequences of what he did, not their mother. She wouldn't have to be doing what she's doing if he had just left her before having sex with his child's godmother. I know from experience that if you make poor choices you better be ready to deal with karma and she's a real ******. No surprise the men want to pin the blame on the woman who was betrayed though. :rolleyes:

16. VolleyGrl

You can bet those two are going to think twice before cheating again and other folks are going to think twice before they betray her in that kind of way! And I'm pretty sure those are the lessons she's going for. :lol:

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

agree....who cares. they need to deal with this in house and not make a soap opera from it.

18. VolleyGrl

She's a public official and it's public record. Even if she wanted to deal with it "in house" the media probably wouldn't let her as it's too juicy to pass up. I say if she's got the money and our system has this kind of action available to her more power to her. Better this than going nuts and running people over with her car. Just sayin...:lol:

Oh and I only had an interest in this story because Stem was my ex's divorce attorney hence the "birds of a feather" thing. lol.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

so she gets around?? Who was running people over with car??

20. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:iagree::hurray: