Another BJ's Fundraiser!!

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by ForeverFaithful, May 26, 2010.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I decided to put this under Money Matters, since it has to do with saving Money.

My daughter is doing a fundraiser to help with her band fees. She is selling new and renewing BJ's memberships. The cost is $35 for a 15 month membership (2nd card free). Normally the memberships are $45 for 12 months, so you are saving $10 and getting an extra 3 months free. Even if the membership is not up for renewal, you can still get in on the deal. The 15 months will be added onto the end of your current membership. This can also work with a business. The primary card and one other card can be used with this promotion. For every membership or renewal she sells, she will earn $5 for her band fees. We are doing this as a private fundraiser. She will be a senior next year, so really hate to have to tell her no she cannot participate in marching band and guard. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will send you the application along with my address to mail it back to me. If you are getting a new membership, I do have temporary passes that I can send you to use until your are notified to pick up your card. If you membership will be expiring soon, again, I can send a temp membership card until everything is processed. I will be sending the first set of apps in at the end of the month and then will sent another set in around the middle of June.

Just so you know, I tried to do something with Sams Club, but they do not do anything like this....sorry.