Any comments or thoughts on this?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Jan 15, 2013.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

2. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I watched that the other day--I am not much on conspiracy theory but this reaaly made me think. Surley they are not saying that no one really died--right?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have some questions about the situation, but I'm not quite ready to go all "conspiracy theory" about it. The guy who kept the kids at his house right after weirded me out from the get-go. I don't understand why there was so much misinformation to start with, but I lean towards an overzeolous media rather than some sort of conspiracy as the reason for that. No one took time to fact check.

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Despicable. I watched about 17 minutes of this as I found it somewhat intriguing at first, but there are multiple contributors to this video and each one is progressively more prone to lack of context.

Some people decry the media saturation we live in today and lack of accuracy. Some of that lack of accuracy is precisely due to the saturation where everyone wants the scoop and no one waits for the facts. Then privacy issues comes up, but then people decry the lack of footage and consider that basis for a conspiracy.

There are just as many plausible holes in the 'conspiracy' video than they purport in the actual occurrence.