Any info on the bus accident?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ZUMBAbyMARIE, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Anyone have any details about the accident involving a School bus this evening? When I drove by there was someone laying face down in the grass.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Oops. On Sanders Road.

3. TheSantaFeMan

TheSantaFeMan Active Member

My son said the rider was killed. He heard through a friend that it was the mother of a boy he knows. I live in the neighborhood and had to wait to turn in. I checked out the motorcycle and its plate read "HAWGMOM". Very sad.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

she didn't make it. :cry:

Her son was a very good friend of one of my son's. They've been buds since elementary school. So very sad.

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

So sad. When I drove by on my way to pick up my Daughter, it didn't look good. :cry:

7. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

We live about 8 houses in from the end of the subdivision and we heard the bang when they hit. Neighbors said the bus was turning into the neighborhood and turned in front of the motorcycle.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

from the looks of the picture on wtvd, that's exactly what happened.

9. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

taught both of her kids. Praying for them. Heartbreaking.

10. Resident

Resident Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh... This is my daughter's regular bus. She went to her dad's house Thursday afternoon, so she was on a different one that day. God forbid she'd have seen this. I'm so sorry for the family members of the motorcyclist's loss. Prayers for all involved in this tragic accident.