Any MK consultants near Josephine Road

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tams, Aug 27, 2009.

1. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I am looking for someone who is NOT pushy. I just want to look at some makeup, etc.

TIA!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

They are made up of Mus-My Friend Seed, and Tomatoes respectively (also some vinegar).

That's for free, my standard day rate for additional consulting is $1,250, please PM me.

3. Pam51

Pam51 Guest

Check this website www.pamblackmon.myrandf.com I am near you i live in Plesant Woods, But if you check out this website i am not pushy. I don't even have to see you you can order straight from the web site, this is a skin line care and i promise after you use it for a couple weeks you can go foundation free. Just a little bronzer, eye make up and you are ready to hit the door. And your skin will feel awsome. Also if you have facebook go to kendallbugsmimi@yahoo.com and you can see the other consultants on there.8)

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My consultant lives behind DR Wells on Matthew rd. Let me know if u want her info.

5. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

I just sent you a pm with contact info. for a MK consultant that I know. Hope this helps!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

PG, call me today. I need her #

7. XLSweetTea

XLSweetTea Well-Known Member

mk

my girlfriend josephine sells them. she's a pretty worldly woman - a little tacky with all the makeup - but she sure seems to sell it pretty good - none of her customers seem to mind. There are guys in and out of her little shack all day loong buying it for their wives.