Anybody watch the Carrie Underwood holiday special last night?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Dec 8, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

She is so unbelievably talented and when she sang "I will always love you" with Dolly Parton it pure gave me chills.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I did I did!! :hurray::hurray:

she is adorable and I love me some Dolly! I got the chills too!

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Unlike two or three other pop 'divas' that come to mind, I'll have to say that Underwood demonstrates beauty, talent AND integrity as a music entertainer.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the entertainment part of the show, but thought some of the other stuff was kinda cheesy/stupid.

5. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed her singing...the skits were not very funny. I miss the old variety shows (Carol Burnett was my favorite) and would love to see them surface again but I'm not sure last night worked in her favor. Still, thoroughly enjoyed the show and hope she has more specials like this.

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I agree!

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I only watched her sing um..heck..shows you how much of a country fan i am but she was wearing those tight black pvc vinyl pants with the thigh-high nazi boots.....that was pretty dern warm.

Sadly i flipped it back over to the football game after the song so i could not go back and re-wind it to see it a few more times.

8. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if and when this will be coming on again?