Anybody???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cmdknw06, Aug 22, 2008.

1. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard anything at all about McGee's Kindy. teachers? Just wondering. We go in for the testing day on Wednesday...It's Friday and we still haven't heard ANYTHING.

K

2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

ditto

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Lil' pumpkin is already starting K, MamaApe? :eek:

4. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

So I called the school. Apparently letting parents have the info packet 2 days before the official "orientation" is acceptable.

April, how much is private school again?? And more importantly, what lotto can we hit to be able to afford it??

K

5. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Usually you won't find out the teachers name until after the assessments next week. That's when they will place the kids for kindergarten. Lots of great teachers for kindergarten though.

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

She is indeed, can you believe it! I may have to post a pic for a short while so you guys can see how much she has grown-sigh-

Apparently we should get more info after their assessments which is understandable, but still a little frustrating. I am just shocked that we just got info yesterday and regular school starts Monday. Had I not been checking the website and called I would be very confused. I think they depend a little too much on daycare facilities informing the parents of the schedules, etc.

CMD-see you Wednesday :)